1189 - Philip II, Henry II & Richard Lion hearted initiate 3rd Crusade
1287 - Treaty of San Agayz signed. Minorca conquered by King Alfons III of Aragon
1677 - 1st medical publication in America (pamphlet on smallpox), Boston
1799 - Edward Jenner's smallpox vaccination is introduced
1813 - Pineapple introduced to Hawaii
1853 - Envelope-folding machine patented by Russell Hawes, Worcester, Mass
1908 - NYC regulation makes it illegal for a woman to smoke in public
1942 - Bronx magistrate rules all pinball machines illegal
1968 - US B-52 bombers with nuclear bomb crashes in Greenland
1976 - Supersonic Concorde has 1st commercial flights
1988 - Michaela comes into the world!
Circa (you guessed it by the hair) late 1980's
What a happy baby!
The camera loves me.
Julia Childs was never this cute in the kitchen.
First bike.
A cheesy Christmas smile.
Try-outs for the Mouseketeers.
Very stylish.
Michaela and Ziggy.
Graduation night.
Dale Carnegie pose.
Now, she's 7,671 days old. Doesn't seem that long ago...










6 comments:
Seems just like yeasterday! Happy
21st Michaela, we love you.
Uncle Roger and Aunt Ellen
FELIZ ANIVERSARIO, Michaela!!!
WOW. 21? Man. I feel old. We have that second foto of her. Soo cute. I remember babysitting her when I was about 7 years old. I always tell people I babysit for that I started when I was 7. Those were the good ole days. What a beautiful girl she is. Happy Birthday. Gods blessings on the year ahead!!
Happy Birthday Micheala! I remember being so excited to hold you when we came up to visit. I must have been 12yr. ...wow does time fly!
This brought tears to my eyes. My first grandbaby - am I that old??? Happy BD with love.
I still remember the call and message to my college dorm. They grossly misspelled your name, but I understood the message just the same! I couldn't wait to come and meet you! Happy Birthday Michaela!
I remember the night you were born. I came home from work that evening with my back hurting bad. It went out worse than ever. When your mom went into labor I was left on the front room floor in front of a warm fire. It soon went cold and I could not get up to stoke it, but I survived, happy BD,
Love,
Papa
Post a Comment