Thursday, January 22, 2009

Celebrate!!

We celebrated Michaela's 21st birthday at Bella Italia! Yum!!



Maia managed to be a part of the festivities. When I was preparing to leave she began to cry saying, "Why can't I just celebrate Chaela's birthday with her?" And being the softy that I am I told her of course she could come with us. Grandma was there too, but I didn't get a picture of her. Sorry mom.
On a different note, while we were in the car waiting for Michaela to get off work, Maia said, "You're white." I replied, "What?" She again stated, "You're white." To which I again said, "What?" She finally expounded, "You said it was going to wain and it is, You were white." Oh now I understand, I was right about the rain!

4 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

loved the "white wain" comment and Happy Birthday to Michaela again!

Aunt Nell said...

How cute!! Great fotos!! Maia is adorable!! Michaela is beautiful. My parents LOVE that place...I hardly get to Modesto, but since my man is coming, we might have to go!! :) HAPPY 21st!!!

papa&gma'stravels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gma said...

I guess instead of photos at my memorial service you all will have to get up and say special words instead :) Apology accepted. I was happy to be included in the food and fun and enjoyed taking and deleting photos for this shoot! Amy when is the blog coming for your special beverage?