Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School Days, School Days...

Wonderful Boy and Girl Days~

We started school this week and I have found that our home contains a German and a Poet! Emily surprised me on Monday by turning in her science in German!


Then, yesterday Moriah gave me this:

Sometimes when I'm in bed,
All the books I've ever read whiz around my sleepy head.
I'm with Queen Elizabeth,
I'm on the high sea,
Agatha Christie is serving me murder with tea.
I'm on my way to Rivendell,
the Goblin King has fell.
I'm in a comedy of errors,
I know what the Great Gatsby wears.
I've got over my prejudice,
He's got over his pride.
If it wasn't for Sapheria
Eragon would have died.
There is Marianne desperate for Willoughby,
and from danger Coraline must flee.
I've read many other books,
but the number is too great
to tell of all the books I've read
As they whiz around my sleepy head.

2 comments:

copperswife said...

Wow, Amy, how fun!! Have a wonderful homeschool year! Sounds like you're off to a wonderful start.

Katie said...

Wow! Moriah is awesome!