Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall Aprons!

Madison made this adorable fall apron for the sweet lady who leads the singing time at the Waldorf store in Sonora. We have been enjoying her ukulele playing, poems, stories, and original songs for a few months now. Madison did a wonderful job and B was delighted to receive this hand made gift. Of course I am pretty proud to finally have a daughter interested in sewing!

To celebrate fall and Madison's debut as an apron seamstress, I made up a matching apron to give away here on the blog. Leave a comment and I will randomly choose a winner Monday morning.

8 comments:

:o) Rachel said...

Ooooh, it's so pretty! I would love this for Thanksgiving - thanks for doing this, Amy! How fun!

Emily Campbell said...

Love it! Carrlee is really interested in sewing and I am no help...wish we lived closer! I would love to win the apron:)

Carrlee said...

I would love to win that apron.Its so pretty. Maybe some day,when I get my own sewing machine,I can make you guys one.

kymk99 said...

Pick me, pick me! :o) How great that Madison is interested in sewing. I am hoping that Kelsey gets the bug again now that I have a grandma's 1969 Singer sewing machine! :o)

Yvonne :o)

Sh Family said...

Beautiful! Great job Madison!

Six in our Crew said...

Good Job Madison! By the way, the apron would look very good on me!

papa&gma'stravels said...

Great job Madison, I used to sew aprons for my mom when I was in High School for her to wear to work! It is in the blood!

Smidge said...

Great job, Madison! How sweet of you to give one away, Amy! Pick me, pick me!