Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December, so far, at a Glance

Started the month off with our pre-Christmas at my parents,

made plans for Christmas,

attended the beautiful wedding of a friend,

experienced snow at home,

and of course did school, which included a daily calendar time,


math,


and among many other things...art.

This month we have been working on a baby book for Jesus.


Michaela made hats for a few of the kids.


And I made these stink'n cute nightgowns for my friend!

.
Tomorrow will be busy running errands and spending time with friends, then it will be Christmas!

3 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

Love the snow :) I wish we had been up there then!

Six in our Crew said...

Good idea for a blog. Cute book on Baby Jesus. Where did you get that idea? I wish I could be creative.

gma said...

I'm just now catching up on the blogs! Great to see December pics! Snow, burrrrrrr