
I just realized today that Jeremiah turned 11 months yesterday! I can't believe he will be a year old next month! He is standing on his own a lot and has taken a few steps, but is not ready to make a habit of it. He is really starting in interact with Josiah and it is so fun to watch them play and wrestle! He even loves to play rough with Mark. When Mark comes home from work he roughs up the boys by wrestling with them and tossing them onto a pile of pillows on the bed! You should see Jeremiah's face, and mine too;-)

3 comments:
What a precious picture!
ahh...so cute! We really need to come up and see you guys again I can't believe he is 11 months already!
Amy.. love tht photo.. I can figure out how to put my photos on.. probably why I "blog" more on facebook..LOL
Post a Comment