
How many times have I said, "I can't believe it!" when a birthday for one of the kids rolls around? Well, I really can't believe Jeremiah is a year old! We had a wonderful day of watching him try to keep up with all his older siblings. He is walking everywhere and seldom crawls any more. He loves shoes and often is found at the box by the door trying on a pair or two. (reminds me of another little boy I once had)


His initial reaction to the lighted cupcake was tears of frustration because he had to wait until we were finished singing before I would give it to him. Then he didn't seem to know what to do with it! Finally, he figured it out and enjoyed the treat immensely!
I'm sure if Jeremiah could tell us the one thing he is most thankful for it would be frosted cupcakes!

2 comments:
He is such a sweetie! We enjoyed sharing in his special day!
Had a great time at his BD! Thanks for the yummy food!
Post a Comment