
Today was Maris' first ski day! She has been to Dodge lots of times, but has always just hung out in the lodge with me. Today she had a two hour lesson, ate lunch, and then hit the slopes with her cousins! She loved it! Emily was very impressed with her ability and Maris proudly announced at the the end of the day that she only fell three times. Although, one of those times it was a head over heels fall! Lilly witnessed this and asked, "Maris, did you do a somersault?"
Moriah opted not to ski and instead spent her time reading, drawing, texting and taking advantage of free high speed internet!
Madison and Garret on the liftI am so thankful that the kids get to experience the thrill of gliding down a snowy slope! They had so much fun! Madison's teacher asked why she didn't shout "Weeeee" while going fast down the hill. Madison replied, "Because I pretend that I am a superhero flying through the air when I ski." We both agreed that a superhero would not shout "weeeee!"





2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! Wish we could have come..maybe next year!
Burrrrr . .. . maybe next time I will join you, but will sit in the lodge!
Post a Comment