I voted also, but did it really count. They said who won before California was closed. I don't know and should I really care. Do we really have a say. I feel End Times are closer then ever!
I said that very thing to Larry and he said this is how loosers think! Now that is quit a statment from him! "But it is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another." Pslams 75:7 So lets keep voting and taking advantage of the privilege we have to vote because one day it might be taken away. And I say, "Come quickly Lord Jesus".
I will keep voting, as long as I am allowed and as long as they keep putting same sex marriage on the ballot. I heard on the news that they are going to appeal. How can that be. California voted twice on the matter.
Another verse to know God is in control, he chooses leadership. Danial 2:20-21. "Praise be to the name of God for ever and erver; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning"
Can we say, Preach it sister!" here is another great verse: "The LORD foils the plans of the nations; He thwarts the purposes of the peoples. But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations". ~ Ps. 33:10-11
Wow! Quite a discussion here. Thanks for all the verses..and even though we feel discouraged we will continue to exercise our freedom to vote and take comfort in the fact that we serve a mighty and sovereign God who is not surprised by any of this.
Praise God we all have that blessed hope that one day we will be with Him ~ keep running the race! this is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
2 parents, 10 kids, a son-in-law, one beautiful granddaughter, a dog, and 2 cats. We love reading, camping, geo-caching, target shooting, riding quads, and playing on the beach.
9 comments:
I voted also, but did it really count. They said who won before
California was closed. I don't
know and should I really care. Do
we really have a say. I feel End
Times are closer then ever!
I said that very thing to Larry and he said this is how loosers think! Now that is quit a statment from him! "But it is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another." Pslams 75:7 So lets keep voting and taking advantage of the privilege we have to vote because one day it might be taken away. And I say, "Come quickly Lord Jesus".
I agree with all of you! Psalms 37 has been a big comfort for us! Wouldn't it be cool to see some of them eaten with worms like King Herod!
I will keep voting, as long as I
am allowed and as long as they
keep putting same sex marriage on
the ballot. I heard on the news
that they are going to appeal. How
can that be. California voted twice
on the matter.
That is what discourages me. I feel like we are living in Sodom and Gomorrah days.
Another verse to know God is in control, he chooses leadership. Danial 2:20-21. "Praise be to the name of God for ever and erver; wisdom and power are His. He changes times and seasons; He sets up kings and deposes them He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning"
Can we say, Preach it sister!" here is another great verse: "The LORD foils the plans of the nations; He thwarts the purposes of the peoples. But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations". ~ Ps. 33:10-11
Wow! Quite a discussion here. Thanks for all the verses..and even though we feel discouraged we will continue to exercise our freedom to vote and take comfort in the fact that we serve a mighty and sovereign God who is not surprised by any of this.
Praise God we all have that blessed hope that one day we will be with Him ~ keep running the race! this is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Post a Comment