Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Madison!

Today we celebrated Madison's 9th birthday! This was the greenest birthday yet...no we are not turning into tree huggers, we just played the St. Patrick's Day theme up.
We started the day with Maris and Maia making biscuits while I made sausage gravy.

Then came the gifts. A head band from Maris

An outfit from me, which has been reduced to p.j. status

These great socks and a necklace from Michaela


A book from Emily

And this super cute Bug Stuff soap from Maia

Mark took her to Lowe's last week and bought the materials required to make stilts; they will put them together this coming weekend.

Madison wanted Lemon Meringue pie for dessert. She actually wanted me to make it with green meringue, but having just given birth 10 days ago I felt a Marie Calendar's pie was in order.


Madison's list of things she is thankful for:

1. God
2. The Bible
3. Root Beer
4. Family
5. Dr. Pepper
6. Candy
7. Food
8. Littlest Pet Shops
9. Lemon Meringue Pie.

3 comments:

Hayden said...

Looking at number five on her "Most Thankful List," she is her sister's joy...=D

Emily Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Madison! I love your green outfit, very cool!

Aunt Nell said...

hahahahhha My dad would have to agree with her taste in pie...and I would have to agree with her #5 :) looks like she had a great day!!