Congrats! I was waiting anxiously for this post... I'm so happy for you!!! Thank you, Lord!!
Congratulations!! He's precious and, Amy, you look marvelous!
He is so sweet! Love the pics of him with the kids! Can't wait to come see him!
The kids and I are looking forward to seeing him tomorrow!
Thanks for checking out our blog and for the comment. I have looked at yours a few times, too. You are so creative and BUSY!!! Congratulations!
He's a cutie!! SO glad to get a glimpse of him!! ;)Happy Belated Bday to Madison!! ;)Hugs, Kt
I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I didn't realize you had him! He is precious! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! He's a sweetie! Blessings to you!Rebecca
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats! I was waiting anxiously for this post... I'm so happy for you!!! Thank you, Lord!!
Congratulations!! He's precious and, Amy, you look marvelous!
He is so sweet! Love the pics of him with the kids! Can't wait to come see him!
The kids and I are looking forward to seeing him tomorrow!
Thanks for checking out our blog and for the comment. I have looked at yours a few times, too. You are so creative and BUSY!!! Congratulations!
He's a cutie!! SO glad to get a glimpse of him!! ;)
Happy Belated Bday to Madison!! ;)
Hugs, Kt
I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I didn't realize you had him! He is precious! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!! He's a sweetie!
Blessings to you!
Rebecca
Post a Comment