Wednesday, March 18, 2009

OOPS! I Forgot!

Javan was the best big brother to Madison yesterday and I completely forgot to mention him in our birthday post. Madiosn had an orthodontist appointment, so Javan took her town. They met my parents at the Build a Bear store where Papa and Grandma got "Michael" a new sailor suit.



Next it was off to the ortho. After the appointment Javan treated Madison to frozen yogurt. As soon as they had finished their treat Madiosn announced that she was hungry and wondered if they could go to Taco Bell. Javan's reply, "Of Course we can!"
I think Javan had just as much fun as Madiosn and it was a treat for me to see him make the afternoon such a special one for his sister.

2 comments:

Fletch said...

What a good guy!
Way to go Jav-meister!

Emily Campbell said...

Ah, how nice! I can't wait till Carrlee can drive!