Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Madison!





Madison is 8 today! She loves being a St. Patrick's Day baby. We wear green each year and today we even made a green cake!
Mark and I took her out to breakfast this morning , then Mark took all the kids to see Horton Hears a Who. We picked up Panda Express for dinner, watched Ice Age and then finally we enjoyed the green cake!

I asked Madison to tell me 8 things she loved or was thankful for.
Here is her list:
1. My Birthday
2. My Family
3. A house that actually has a roof (we've actually always had houses with roofs, but is a good thing to be thankful for)
4. My Church
5. I get to eat everyday
6. Flowers
7. Soccer
8. Playing my violin

7 comments:

Fletch said...

i'm sure Mr. Fletcher ranked #9...oh well...i'll look forward to next year...

Caroline Howard said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!!
Love~The Howard Family

Flying ~O~ Family said...

Next year how 'bout some Green Eggs and Ham for breakfast Madison?
I'm sure our pop-eyed cow was going to be #10!
Happy Birthday Sweetie

copperswife said...

Happy, now belated, birthday to Madison!! woo hoo!!!!!

One question, though....the one woman I know who sews more aprons that any other is baking a cake without an apron on???? What's up with that?!?!!!! heeeheee

Basnight said...

Confession: I rarely remember to wear my apron. But I sure do love sewing them to give away.

Basnight said...

Thank you Fletch, Howiesgal, Flying~o~Family, and Copper's Wife for my birthday greetings!
Love, Madison.

copperswife said...

Make yourself a pretty apron and wear it, girlfriend!