
I was browsing the pictures from my Italy trip, when I came across this. For those of you who cannot identify the food in this photo, I will explain. It is a pizza, yes a pizza with peas, tuna, and an over easy egg in the middle. While looking over the Italian menu with my friend, who speaks Italian, we came across this pizza, it said something about an egg in the description and I asked if it had an egg on it, my friend assured me that it must be some sort of sauce with an egg base, so we both decided to order one. You can imagine our surprise when the pizzas were brought out and they did indeed have an actual egg in the middle! I think I ended up eating just about the whole thing, except for the egg, thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment