Sunday, September 21, 2008

ER Trip

Yes, Moriah was rushed to the ER again yesterday. This was her third trip in less than a year and half. I think Javan has been to the ER three times in his whole life! This time it is a broken collar bone and sprained knee. She is now a soccer accident statistic.
We will be making an appointment with an orthopedic doctor for follow up this week. Please pray that we will be able to keep her as comfortable as possible during the healing time of 4-6 weeks.
On a side note, will you please pray for our friend Jack; he is Maia's age. While several families were at their house Friday the little guy had his leg broken in 3 places, the result of a trampoline mishap.

4 comments:

Katie said...

She broke her collar bone AND sprained her knee? As if one wasn't enough, huh???

That'll be ROUGH!!!

Boy, she's a real go - getter, huh??

I'm sorry to hear that. We'll be praying for ya Moriah!! :)

I knew about Jack... but I didn't know @ THREE places!! :( Rrrrr... = (

Brittany also sprained her ankle Friday, and we're busy nursing that, and keeping her leg elevated and iced....

We'll be praying for these kiddos!! :)


Sincerely,
Katie

Six in our Crew said...

Praying for you Moriah!!

Emily Campbell said...

OUCH! That sounds very painful! We will keep you n our prayers Moriah!

Anonymous said...

Again! Did she fall out of a tree or took a beating in a soccer game?

We hope you are going better and will think of you and your healing,
I know my knee knows when the weather is going to change - ouch!