Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Moriah!

Last month Moriah turned 14! It probably wasn't too exciting for her though, because her real gift was a trip to Chicago! We celebrated the day here quietly with Company Beef Casserole for dinner and Cheesecake for dessert.



Before we left for our trip Moriah gave me her list of 14 things she loves/is thankful for, but I lost the list. I'm sure I remember some glowing words for Mark and I, soccer was there, biology, church, friends, computers.

Happy Birthday Moriah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheesecake looks good and you all were having fun. Looking forward to seeing all you new pics.

gma said...

The cheese cake looks yummy. I'm anxious to see some pics from your trip.

Emily Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Moriah! Love Carrlee and all the Campbell's

Six in our Crew said...

Happy late Birthday Moriah!!

The Snarky Mommy said...

Hey Chicago is only 3 hours from our home! Happy Birthday Moriah!