Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Know, I Know..........

it's been almost a month since I last posted. I just have been sooo tired. I usually blog at night after the kids are in bed, but lately I am asleep before they are! I promise I will have pictures of Moriah's birthday, our Chicago trip, Josiah's birthday, and pictures of our other new dog up soon, maybe even tonight; I took a long nap this afternoon.

Until then, I will leave you with this picture of Josiah. We were sharing an iced tea and everytime I asked him to give it to me he would give me the "in a minute" sign. Who teaches the kids these things?

2 comments:

Six in our Crew said...

Wade say's that's the sign for "LOSER"!! Teach him to hold it up to his forehead, that will make a great snapshot! Cute picture!

Katie said...

That is soooo funny!! Man!! ROFL.....

Happy Birthday to Moriah!!