I took Moriah to see the orthopedic doctor yesterday. Her collar bone was actually broken in two. The end of the left side collar bone was off and floating up. Mark and I took her to the Surgery Hospital today where our doctor made an incision and reattached the bone with two pins. Mark can take the dressing off on Saturday; I will post pictures then.
Please continue to pray for Moriah, she is in a lot of pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
OUCH! I have never suffered a broken bone and that sounds very painful. We will be praying for you!
Tell Moriah we are praying for her comfort and for a quick healing of the bone.
Praying for you and trusting the Lord to help you through this!
Oh yipes! Hope you feel better soon, Moriah!
Oh Moriah- we're so sorry you were hurt! Hoping you are 100% real soon! Love from the Joneses
Post a Comment