The 3 girls, Madison, Maris, and Maia, have been begging to sleep in the trailer. Mark said he would sleep out there with them Saturday night. When the appointed time arrived we had a houseful of excited girls!! They were running around packing treasures and grabbing blankets while asking if they could go to the market to buy "junk". After the junk run I suggested Mark take Josiah out to the trailer too, he agreed! Wow! a whole night to myself!
While Mark was outside partying with the kiddos:


I was inside enjoying a movie and sewing my heart out for a triple baby blessing to be held after church the next day.

If my night off wasn't enough, Mark made me breakfast Sunday morning so I wouldn't experience a blood sugar drop during service and be forced to sneak into the kitchen and steal pretzels intended for the kids during break!
Pineapple sausage and eggs topped with fresh salsa with a basil garnish(he said he couldn't find parsley!)
Due to our ongoing car saga, I took Javan and Moriah to church, (we also picked Michaela up) while Mark stayed home with the others. He allowed me to be out all day in order to attend the baby blessing (similar to a baby shower, but the emphasis on thanking God for the new additions and getting time for the ladies to really visit while the men watch the smaller children) and spend time with just my big kiddos.
I was just marveling how wonderful Mark is to to do all this for me when on Sunday night he hit me with, "o.k. girls
Mommy's going to sleep in the trailer with you tonight!"
1 comment:
should we each be referring to him now as "mr. wonderful" ?
btw...thanks for the bibs...little joe is a bit of a sloppy bottle boy...
fletch
Post a Comment