Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What We Did Yesterday

Yesterday found us undertaking a huge job. Many of you know that Mark's brother Kevin is staying with us. Before he moved in, Mark had just finished making me a wonderful library. About that same time my sewing was taking off, so the room became a library/sewing room. I loved it! Well, with a new member in the home we had to do some shuffling around and the girls ended up in *my* room. You could imagine what a crowded room that would be with it's multi function use, but I will spare your imagination and show you.

The blank floor space in this picture is where Emily's mattress was. So, you can see there was no blank floor space. Here is the rest of the room as I circled with the camera:





This monumental task was Moriah's idea. She worked very hard, possibly even harder than I did! It took all day, but the results were well worth it!

There's even room for Josiah now!


The fabric neatly folded here is what was strewn all over the top of the table in the before pictures.


Next on the list, the little girls room.

3 comments:

copperswife said...

Yee haw for the job well done!!! Don't you just love it when a task like that is behind you. Good job!

Six in our Crew said...

Wow! Looks great! Can Moriah come clean out one of my closets?

gma said...

Wow - this gma is very proud! I could not have done a better job!