I was hoping the kitten would be forgotten, however all week Moriah has been asking when we can pick him up. She was not expecting the little guy today, so I decided to surprise her. And,in a moment of weakness, I chose another kitten for Madison. I knew she would be delighted to have a pet of her very own.
I was not disappointed in her reaction. After being instructed to close her eyes, I put the kitten on her chest; she was so thrilled she almost cried! She didn't hesitate a bit, declaring that his name was Oreo.

Moriah has yet to name her little one.

2 comments:
We love the name Oreo - Madison!! We know you will give him a good home!
Moriah - Lilly named the black one Saber (I don't know why) She calls the mama - Salvan (don't know why) She called Madison's kitty Stripe Match - I think she likes names that begin with S.
I keep saying that same thing "no more pets!" but it never works!
Post a Comment