Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look Who's 40!

(Mark with one of his sisters)


Yes, Mark is 40 today! He celebrated by eating sausage for breakfast and then taking these 3 silly girls to see Wall E.


After the movie we all met him at Applebee's for lunch, where Josiah sang "happy, happy", while sitting on Madsion. It looked and sounded more like a threat than a statement about the day.

After the sun started setting there were ice cream sundae's for dinner and a movie outside on the "big screen".


I told Mark this morning he would need to write out 40 things he loves and/or is thankful for, but a day just isn't enough time for him to make list like that. He is working on it and as soon as he has it completed I will post that lengthy list.

Happy Birthday Honey!!

4 comments:

Six in our Crew said...

Happy 4-0 Mark!! Love, the Crews

copperswife said...

Happy 40th Mark!

Emily Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Mark! The Campbells

kristi said...

I love the outdoor movie deal - what a fun bday! So tell us, is 40 really that bad? And how about that "hill" that you always hear about? I did notice your black t-shirt - it must be the parting gift from going over it? Here's hoping your 40th year is just grand!