Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Boutique

For lack of an Etsy Shop or web site, I have decided to direct potential buyers here to our blog for a bit of a Christmas Boutique. I hope you enjoy browsing our small selection of hand made items. Please email Amy with inquiries, amy.basnight@sbcglobal.net


Shoulder Bag with inner pocket $5


Child's Apron size 8/10 slips over the head and ties at waist $15



Adult apron, we have 2 identical except for the buttons. Each has 2 tear drop shaped pockets and decorative buttons at neck band and pocket tops. Slips over the head and ties at waist $20


Child's Smock size 4, Wear to protect clothes while baking or painting or wear as a top with pants or skirts $15

Child's smock size 7/8 $16


Rice Bags, made by Moriah, warm in microwave 1 1/2 minutes to soothe aching muscles or freeze to make a child's boo boo better. Each bag is filled with almost 2 cups of rice and outer fabric can be removed for washing. $3 each


Bath Salts and Scrubs, made by Emily, Honey Suckle or Lavender salts for a relaxing bath $6

Peppermint Foot Scrub with Almond oil $8

2 comments:

gma said...

Put me down for a rice bag - anything but camo! Everthing looks really fun and practical!

Anonymous said...

I will buy a shoulder bag, I am
always looking for a good one.