Monday, December 29, 2008

Coffee Shop Hero



Viente Dry Cappuccino (Italian-style): $4
One pound of Starbucks French Roast: $12
Professional grade Espresso machine: $1495
Video of Mark Ordering Coffee: Priceless

(Compliments of Michaela's web-surfing)

4 comments:

Fletch said...

Funniest thing I've seen...finally...someone that agrees that the Seattle Coffee barons are just plain silly...

Emily Campbell said...

love it!

Six in our Crew said...

We can't quit watching this - too funny!!

Aunt Nell said...

hahahahahahaha Thats great. TOTALLY agree with the dude...I mean the least they could have done was kept the size with the translated name and then chose ONE foreign language. lol like grande is larger..so why not make grande large instead of grande medium! CONFUSING!!! lol

Anyway. YES. My mom got him the bike! I will post fotos soon. I took some, but they are on my dads camera on his computer...so I will post some for you to see! :) ITs NICE. Thanks for the congrats. Real engagement should be coming soon since hes coming in a month!!!!!! :)~ I know. Jared is gonna be a daddy of 2 by March. They are gonna have a lil girl. Gavin has been a lot of fun and a true blessing! I love him soo much. When are you due? I wanna see a family foto when the new little ones born!! I didn't even know you had another little boy...where I have been ;)~ My mom says HI.

HAPPY 2009!!!