We started our day by picking Michaela up at a certain establishment....

Our first stop was the bank so that Michaela could close out her account and open a new one at the Credit Union where she works. We then proceeded to spend the next hour there discussing Javan's options; he has, until recently, banked under his mattress. In the end we decided the Credit Union could yield him better rates on his life savings. So, after much banking business and small talk on children being a handful, (in a good way) regardless of the number (he having 3 and of course you know our count) and the rigors of water polo we were finally ready to shake hands and be on our way.
Next on the agenda, lunch! Can you guess where we are??
After filling our bellies we were off to brave the crowds at the mall. I rarely go to the mall, it'snot my favorite place, in fact it can make me down right cranky, and I knew Michaela had money and her Christmas shopping was done, so she would be shopping for herself. I also knew that I would not be able to endure the shopping process so suggested or rather laid it out plainly that we should separate and meet when our shopping was complete.
Before I even started Mark called to say he was leaving work and needed to purchase a sweater. I suggested buying it for him, but he said I chose weird colors. It was then agreed that he would meet us at the mall.

When all purchases had been made, including Mark picking out a normal colored sweater, we headed off to Michaela's so that Mark and I could get ready for another night out. This time it was a physicians gala....la de da
Michaela lives with my brother and on arrival John wondered if Mark had been attacked by a Men's Wear House sales man, and this even before he had on his sweater....I was very concerned about the gala and who I would talk to. What could I possibly have in common with any of the doctor's wives? Well, guess who we sat by while eating? An OBGYN from my midwifes office and his wife who was a labor and delivery nurse! Turns out we had plenty to talk about;-) Mark made the necessary rounds shaking hands and then we were off to watch the last part of Javan's water polo practice. Michaela offered to take a picture of Javan in his speedo, but for some reason that didn't happen.
So, here you have it, our oldest in the spot light, well, mostly.......Is that good Michaela?

12 comments:
I can't figure out where you are eating - or where in the Motown world you took that first picture. I guess I don't get out much! Hi Michaela!
Yikes, I thought it was just me where are you, where did you eat? And I see I have lost my job for taking Michaela shopping, or was that the day I wan't around :) How fun! For those of you following our blog I hope to have our new baby posted soon! Got you wondering? Keep a look out on papagma.blogspot.com
Ok- I've been thinking about this. The first picture is taken on McHenry Ave. - maybe at a certain "tatoo" establishment? 2nd picture - Fresh Choice??? Do I win one of your handmade crafts if I get these answers right?
good idea! yes, you may choose a hand made craft if you can identify the eating establishment. You are correct to guess a Mc Henry Ave tattoo shop. I'll give you two more guesses for your choice of anything, if you can not correctly guess where we ate lunch you may choose a rice bag.:-)
Hi Michaela!
Amy you looked amazing - great dress. I about fell off my chair with mens wearhouse comment.
I'm going to guess Panda Express?
Thanks for the pics of Michaela its been awhile since we have seen her.
Well, I don't think it's Panda because I see something about cheese on the counter. So could it be Togo's????
I'll save my other guess for now.
Emily - that Peppermint foot scrub looks very nice!!!!
It's not panda or togo's I'll give you each one more guess:-)
Subway?
I don't need a prize, just want to be right!!!
We have winner!! Yes, Melissa we were at Subway...You may have a prize if you like, or just bragging rights for having guessed both places.
Well Melissa you did a good job, and I didn't even tell you when I knew! Take the prize and enjoy it!
OH man I forgot to check back till tonight...good job Melissa!
Post a Comment