Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines (a little late)


The girls were invited to a Valentine Party where they exchanged valentines for the first time, ever. It was so fun to watch them make their valentines and try to understand how they would give one to each of their friends and then they would in turn receive a valentine from each child at the party.
On the Sunday I stayed home I was working on Valentine skirts for the girls. I didn't get a picture of the three of them together, but this one of Maris showing off the "window" in her mouth is pretty cute!
The skirts are simple circle skirts; Maris' has white with red polka dots on the side panels, Madison's side panels are black with white polka dots, and Maia's has dark pink with light pink polka dots. If the outfits are ever all clean at the same time again, and I can get their hair combed I will take pics of them together;-)

1 comment:

Emily Campbell said...

How cute, I love matching outfits!