
Now I will have to admit, the morning was not the greatest; the snow was falling pretty heavy and swirling all around. I think the temperature was around 28 and the kids who were trying to ski were coming in with frozen hair and some were even crying, but by noon the snow had slowed, the slopes were groomed and the skiers got in a good 4 hours of fun. I had to go out and practically drag Madison in!
I was not brave enough to go out to take pictures of the skiers, but I did stand on the deck of the lodge to watch Lilly and Maris play in the snow. They loved it!!

And here is a picture of the car, the kids got a big kick out of the ice cycles hanging off the back bumper! Javan very kindly wiped the snow from the windshield and scraped the ice off the wipers. I was hoping to still have a little snow left on the car when we got home for Maia and Josiah to see, but as we got closer to home it began to rain and all the snow melted or fell off.

2 comments:
We are thankful that the Lord kept everyone safe. It was a good afternoon. I won't comment on the morning!
Welcome to my world. I drive
in the snow and ice twice a day.
Glad you had a safe trip and a
fun afternoon.
Post a Comment