yeahhh! Congrats to them!! What a great family foto!! So cool you all got to be there! Im going to Brasil for my civil marriage in May....wish my family could be there :( But at least they will for my big wedding!! So happy for them and cant wait to meet Violet!! Soooon! :)
2 parents, 10 kids, a son-in-law, one beautiful granddaughter, a dog, and 2 cats. We love reading, camping, geo-caching, target shooting, riding quads, and playing on the beach.
6 comments:
I'm so happy that they got married:) -madison
Cute pics!! I love the black & white picture at the top.
Congrats :) love the pic of all of you!
yeahhh! Congrats to them!! What a great family foto!! So cool you all got to be there! Im going to Brasil for my civil marriage in May....wish my family could be there :( But at least they will for my big wedding!! So happy for them and cant wait to meet Violet!! Soooon! :)
I just love those two :) Yay for marriage!
I have another "grandchild" to love and who loves me! Welcome to our family Alex!
Post a Comment