Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spider Boys!

Josiah is into Spiderman which is funny because he's only ever seen him in stores on products.

Like this fabric from Wal Mart.....


He likes it when I sing the theme song from the cartoon I used to watch as a kid. I can only remember a few lines, so we will be looking up the lyrics today so I can sing the whole thing to him, because of course when he wears these pants, he is in fact, Spiderman!

2 comments:

gma said...

Cute! You will have to sing the song to me because I don't know that one!

Six in our Crew said...

Spider Man, Spider Man does whatever a spider can. Spins a web, any size, catches thieves just like flies - hey, hey - here comes Spider Man!! Was that from Electric Company? I think that was my favorite part of the whole show. I sing that to my kids too, except they think I'm weird.