Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday (a day late) Maia!!

Maia is 6! She said her birthday was the best several times through the day and when we were driving around town she said, "I want to thank you, thank you, thank you for all my presents." She was so sincere and grown up when she said it! I love that it in a kid!:-)


After opening presents we enjoyed home made blueberry muffins, made by Madison and Maris! Then Maia, Jeremiah and I went to town to meet Mark for lunch. Maia wanted Chinese, even though she told Mark to meet us at Mexican food and to order Mommy the "ses wan beast!" After lunch Mark offered to stay in the car with the kids so I could sneak in a minute with Violet. Well, turns out a minute is not long enough, so Mark said that after I picked up some stuff for Michaela, he would take off early so I could go back. Maia wanted to do some shopping first, so after browsing Borders and Target and getting a Starbucks, I finally made it back to the hospital. I held Violet for about an hour,


then headed back home for cake!


Maia was not the only one who enjoyed the birthday treat!

6 things that Maia loves the most:

1. Presents
2. Jeremiah
3. Sleeping
4. Playing with Jeremiah
5. Jumping on the trampoline
6. I love my Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

Emily Campbell said...

Happy Birthday :) Maia! From the Campbell's

gma said...

Happy "late" birthday Maia! I have your gift and will get it to you soon. Papa and I love you very much.