Congratulations all the way around! You two are great looking grandparents, and Violet is gorgeous. Amy - there's nothin' like grandma love, I'm tellin' ya! Enjoy!
2 parents, 10 kids, a son-in-law, one beautiful granddaughter, a dog, and 2 cats. We love reading, camping, geo-caching, target shooting, riding quads, and playing on the beach.
7 comments:
My favorite pic---Mimi and Gramps with Violet!!!
Didn't get a chance to give my congratulations to Gramps this morning in church! Love the pictures!
Congratulations all the way around! You two are great looking grandparents, and Violet is gorgeous. Amy - there's nothin' like grandma love, I'm tellin' ya! Enjoy!
I don't think I've ever seen the two of you smiling so big! Love these pics and a HUGE congrats!
Love the pics of each. I had to count to make sure everyone was accounted for! Papa and I are blessed.
Love all the pics :) I can't wait to see her!
she is sooo loved. great fotos. beautiful children. Violet is adorable. congrats again!! :)
Post a Comment