SUPER EXCITING!!! Congrats guys. Everyone looks great. Violet is beautiful!! I remember when Michaela was a baby. We have some sweet fotos of her! I think Violet looks like her ;) Blessings on their new little family! God is good!!!!!!
2 parents, 10 kids, a son-in-law, one beautiful granddaughter, a dog, and 2 cats. We love reading, camping, geo-caching, target shooting, riding quads, and playing on the beach.
3 comments:
SUPER EXCITING!!! Congrats guys. Everyone looks great. Violet is beautiful!! I remember when Michaela was a baby. We have some sweet fotos of her! I think Violet looks like her ;) Blessings on their new little family! God is good!!!!!!
Congrats :) to all the little Aunties & Uncles :) and of course to Papa and Mimi (thats what Dakota & Logan call me)
Violet is a blessing to all of us, guess there is something to being a young great grandma & papa!
Post a Comment