Monday, October 13, 2008

Flashback Monday

Doesn't quite have the same ring as a Flashback Friday, but it is Monday and I am having a flashback with these pictures my mom recently scanned and sent to me. Or maybe the title of this entry could be Freaky Friday (if it were a Friday) when you see the resemblance between me and Madison!

This first shot is of me and Melissa and my cousin Emily:

And here I am with Melissa and my mom:

9 comments:

gma said...

Yikes - (I think that is my new word, I use it all the time) I think my face has improved with age, and I no longer have the large hips - I think that is because I am more rounded with grandma fat! Pluse I have learned it is okay to smile in pictures. I'm having fun with the scanning!

copperswife said...

Wow! The resemblance is amazing!!

Basnight said...

the first picture actually looks just like Michaela, I guess the three of us could be triplets

Anonymous said...

I think you, and Madison look like your Mom and Grandma Tritchler. Look how young you all were - this is making me feel old!

Oh Amy, Congrats on another baby
boy!

Emily Campbell said...

I thought the same thing when your mom sent me the pic - Madison looks just like you!

Six in our Crew said...

Wade says the second picture of me looks just like Emily P. from church - no relation at all! Guess my children look more like the Crew's!

Basnight said...

Melissa, you're right, you do look like Emily P there! How funny.....

Hayden said...

mystifying monday? i think that works with the whole first letters have to be the same thing...

-:-hayden-:-

kellabunga said...

You were pretty cute!!! Good thing for madison and I <3