My writing class is going great. It's definitely one of the hard things I'm doing this week. I'm writing a persuasive essay but I don't know what I'll persuade about yet. Maybe classical music vs. rock.This is a picture of some of us in the class playing a card game. The girl on the left is Cheyanne, in the back on the right is J.R. and in the front is Kayla, and you should know full well who that handsome beast is siting next to Cheyanne.

6 comments:
Oh brother...
Hey Handsome Beast!
You look like you are really struggling there Javeman. Playing cards with girls...one of the hard things you've chosen to do this week huh? Do you always smile that big when you are forced to do the hard things in life?
I wonder what hard things you'll do next week...ice cream? :)
wow...eh eh eh em dude i don't know what to say other than, i thought this was a writing class and you spelled sitting wrong... i guess you'd better keep up with writing...and dht.
\m/ (>.<) \m/
darocker
nate(not kenj
Oh, you and papa always setting with the girls! I know he enjoyed his time with five women at the dinner table on our cruise! I thought you liked the writing class because of the course - silly gma - Actually you know I am on to you!
HA HA now I know why you like your writing class. Good job little brother ;)
hangin' with the ladies, huh? and i think you need to come up with something much more better than "handsome beast"...beast isn't really a good name for oneself..."handsome dude" on the other hand, or "awesome guy", would be much better. or something like "crazyawesomeyeah man". anyway, if your writing class involves playing cards with a bunch of girls, i think that's something i want to be in.
haha...
-:-hayden-:-
Wasup Handsome Beast!
Looks like a sick class! Wish i could play cards with girls every week. lol. Though The girls in my class are better lookin. hahaha... jk. well ttyl
(-:joe:-)
Post a Comment