
Sorry I took so long to blog. I just remembered five minutes ago while I was working out that I had to do this. Because I forgot I have nothing fun to say, much to my regret. Next Monday though I will not forget and will be blogging about my mega ega awesome writing class that I am having so much fun in. Seriously. Here's the picture of us yesterday at the P.E day.

7 comments:
Great pic Javan. Glad you are enjoying your new class.
sorry our internet wasn't working last night...so i comment today...
cool pic...but only cuz i'm in it...haha...just kidding...
see you guys on sunday...
-:-hayden-:-
p.s....i like to do this dot-dot-dot thing...
lol right on javan this rocks, although i don't think that's my good side on the pic, i still look pretty rockin'.
anyway i hope to see more posts later on.
later-
:)nate(:
i'm not kenj
-nate
Happy Birthday Amy!
It's a cool pic of us. I can't wait to see more posts.
ttyl-
-:-Joe-:-
Well, Javan, you know who I think is the best looking! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment