Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Moriah's Wound


Here you can see the incision and the pins sticking out of Moriah's arm. She is healing quite nicely and we have her pain under control. She will go next Wednesday to remove stitches and then will have the pins removed about 4 weeks after that.

You would think that at the rate I am posting today that I have nothing to do, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I actually have a lot to do and a few of those things have deadlines. I usually work better under pressure so I guess I am just assuring that I have adequate pressure with which to work under! All the same I should get busy...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks impressive and painful! Hope you heal soon Moriah.

A side note to Amy - how much did you sell you foot scrub for?? I am thinking of making a surger body polish/scrub for the Christmas Faire.

Thanks Love, Aunt E

Basnight said...

I ended up selling for $10. Depends on how big your jar is. You might could charge more. I'd love to try some of yours, save us a jar and I will pay you when you come for Christmas. You're coming, right??

Anonymous said...

Planning on coming for Christmas, unless the weather stops us. I plan to use 8 oz jars, they are a little different then your jars. I am also thinking of making a 4 oz
sugar curtical scrub. Chris started using hers on Sunday and is impressed - you use olive oil and surgar.
Hope all is okay your way, we love you. Aunt E

gma said...

This pic of Moriah is not for the faint hearted! I'm praying for quick healing! As you can see we are among the "back to reality" life. I hope to post a few pics on our blog soon. We had a wonderful time!