Ephesians 5:31-33


Today we celebrate 15 years of marriage! I wish I could say it's all been a honeymoon, but you would know that wasn't true;-) What's amazing, though, is that I know I love Mark more today than ever and I know I will continue to fall in love with him over and over as the years go by. So many couples call it quits after just a few years, but boy are they missing out! All the trials have sweetened our friendship and brought us closer than I could have ever imagined. As a wise friend of mine once said, "What is so bad together that it would be better apart?"
Happy Anniversary, Honey

7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary, may the Lord continue to provide for your every need and give you wisdom as you stay faithful to Him and each other! Blessings
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary to you both!
Happy Anniversary!
thanks for celebrating your anniversary with me...i'll see you next year for your cleanings as well...
Post a Comment