
While Daddy and Josiah did this:

The big kids were doing this:


Javan wants to make sure that I tell you there is no diving board; he got all this air jumping off the side.Madison was doing this:
Now I don't know what she was thinking/playing, but I remember when I was a kid swimming in this same pool, I would pretend that I was a mermaid and the water running off the slide was a waterfall that I lived behind. It was a magical, secret place and only I knew about it.Of course, Madison must know about it, and I guess everyone reading this knows, but when I was little, it was mine alone.
While we ate our strawberries with vanilla ice cream and pound cake, Maris and Maia did this:

When Josiah woke up, he did this:

Happy Father's Day, Papa and Daddy, We love you both!

2 comments:
Clearly...Mark made the best choice!
Sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment