
This morning the three big kids went to the lake with Uncle Kevin. While they were gone the younger four and I ate breakfast, caught up on some blog reading, I exercised while the kiddos colored and wrote stories, and we got in some embroidery.

Madison made me lunch; a fried egg sandwich with tomato wedges and cheese chunks cleverly arranged!

The big kids arrived home after lunch and while I was finishing a project I had started last night to get ready for fun time #2 (the sidewalk paint being #1), Emily came to me and announced that she was taking Josiah for a walk. I looked up to see this:
Kind of puts a new spin on "baby back pack"!Today's project went off much more smoothly than yesterdays! I sewed 7 of the cutest frogs and let the kids choose eyes for their frogs from my button and bead jars.

Then, Emily and Madison drew and cut lily pads and I added tissue flowers and numbered them 1-10. We then braved the windy day and took our game outside. We had to weight the lilies with rocks, but the game was a success! Madison and I played a round together; she beat me 51 to 46!

Keep your fingers crossed for fun time #3, we will be doing that Friday. Tomorrow we go to visit friends.

1 comment:
Glad to hear #2 worked out better!
Its been very windy here too!
Post a Comment