
Maris is 6 years old today! She, like all the others (except Javan) was late in her arrival. I was almost 2 weeks over due and had a terrible cold. We spent the day walking through model homes. Upstairs and downstairs through countless houses we had no intention of purchasing. After dinner we watched my favorite movie; Charade. I started having contractions towards the end of the movie, but I was so tired after our day, I decided to go to bed. That didn't last long. Shortly after lying down I was back up and headed to the hospital. The next morning Mark called the kids to let them know they had a new sister, Javan was so excited he jumped up and down on the couch!
Now here she is all big and growing up! Here are her 6 favorite things:
1. My new bike and helmet

2. Family



3. Spaghetti

4. Cupcakes at Emma's
5. Baking cakes

6. Doing my letters and numbers
Happy Birthday Maris, We Love You!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mairs!!!!!!!! Kelsey can't wait to ride bikes with you!
Happy Birthday Maris! I bet you will have a lot of fun riding your bike!
Happy Birthday Maris! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you and cupcakes on Sat.!
~the howard family
Happy Birthday Maris - love Auntie!
Post a Comment