Around lunch time Moriah, Emily, and I took our walk to the Market. I felt that it would be rude to not buy a hot dog from the stand there. You see, our neighbors are the proprietors and I often engage in small talk with them, but have never bought anything. So we were very neighborly today and bought a hot dog for each of us. I had mine topped with a jalapeno relish. Just the right amount of heat in each bite, but not so hot that my mouth remained on fire. We even got a card stamped and will receive a free hot dog after we purchase two more! They do a tri-tip sandwich a couple of days a week and I am planning on asking Mark for date to try one. Won't that be romantic? Is it pathetic to be so excited about this? Hey, I don't get out much!
Later in the afternoon I had several allergy attacks and ended up taking something that wiped me out. I didn't even have energy to sew!
Since I don't have any new pictures to share today, I will leave you with this one of me and my honey!

1 comment:
Wow, jalapeno relish! I could not do that under any circumstances!! However, the tri-tip sandwich sounds wonderful. In my book, that sounds like a way cool date with your husband, especially if you walk down to the market to have it.
Cute picture of you two!
Post a Comment